Welcome to the Tennessee Middle School Athletic Association
- 2018 Results: TMSAA Track & Field State Championships The below links contain the individual and team results from the 2018 TMSAA Track & Field State Championships.
Class A Girls
Class A Boys
Class AA Girls
Class AA Boys
- 2019 TMSAA Track & Field State Championship Information The TMSAA Track & Field State Championships will take place on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at Fortera Stadium on the campus of Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tennessee.
Austin Peay …
- Track & Field Sectional Information All schools must have filed eligibility in the Portal. You will need to check with the Tournament Director for the entry deadline for each Sectional Tournament.
Section 1- Upper East
Director: Keith Turner
The TSSAA Board of Control further designates that the Game Administrator in TMSAA varsity contests in football and basketball, be an administrator or his/her designee and this shall be someone other than the participating coach.
The principals of member TSSAA and TMSAA schools are to properly plan for game administrators to be present at all home contests. The use of proper event planning will, hopefully, insure the successful hosting of the event.
Prior to any varsity contest in the sports of football and basketball, the game administrator is required to conduct a pre-game meeting with the game officials, security, and both head coaches. The purpose of this meeting is to make sure that all individuals understand their role in the athletic contest. They should understand the level of expected conduct each is to display.
This meeting may include information of the following nature:
- Welcome by Game Administrator.
- Introduction of those present.
- Reminder to officials that the TSSAA Board of Control supports their efforts and that they are expected to enforce the playing rules.
- Reminder to coaches that they are expected to display the highest level of conduct at all times.
- Reminder to coaches that they should instruct their players to conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner at all times.
- Security should be identified and reminded that they must follow the security plan established by the host school.
- Game administrators should identify where they will be located during the game should game officials or security need them for any reason.
- Each school is responsible for the conduct of their fans and student body. If, however, a fan acts in an unsportsmanlike manner and it is recognized and reported by the game official to the game administrator, the game administrator should handle the situation in an appropriate manner.